- Maintenance release
- Security release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-12550 [Access & Identity] Replace deprecated option in SSLVPN client config
- NUTM-12310 [Email] SPF checks incorrectly occurring when multiple upstream hosts are configured in an availability group
- NUTM-12672 [Logging] IPFIX does not switch source and destination ports between inbound and outbound side of flow
- NUTM-12749 [Basesystem] Update bzip2 to address CVE-2019-12900
- NUTM-12590 [Basesystem] Patch OpenSSL against CVE-2021-23840 & CVE-2021-23841
thank you for the information
thank you for your post.
please note that we face different issues after the update like we cant upload files to google drive and Facebook, also cant log into https://www.shutterstock.com/.